EXPERIENCED Hair Stylist wanted at “Love is in the Hair”, a Family Hair Care Salon, located at 78 Main St., Sackville, N.B.
Please Contact Jeanne, at :(506) 536-2200 (References and Resume required please)
Aveda Experience Center – CF Champlain (Dieppe, NB)
Position Purpose: To inspire, motivate, supervise and lead a team of highly talented mission aligned service providers (Retail Advisors) to achieve Experience Center sales goals. Responsible for the overall operation of the Retail Store.
Each Aveda employee will practice an individual commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility in the workplace. We aim to steer society in a more sustainable direction for our benefit and the benefit of generations to come.
Description of Duties:
• Responsible for individual and team results related to Sales, Service and Secret Shop Surveys.
• Communicate with all levels of company stakeholders with regards to store results, events and the team environment
• Develop clear measurable goals and timelines for the team based on individual, team and company goals.
• Follow processes set forth by the company to achieve results and increase team productivity; organize time and work to maximize productivity.
• Create new business-driving modalities for providing products and services to internal and external customers.
• Build relationships with salon/spa partners, utilize salon/spa talent within the Experience Center
• Ensure that sell-through goals are consistently met each period. Communicates individual productivity. Utilize statistics to coach accountability.
• Leadership on the sales floor a minimum of 80% of the work week in order to lead the team in service and sales activities.
• Responsible for supervising all in store employees.
• Ensure the entire team possesses strong product knowledge and completes new hire orientation.
• Communicate and train on new product launches and events.
• Responsible for the ongoing development for each member of the team. This includes daily coaching in the moment and formal monthly touch base sessions with each employee for their continued performance growth.
• Build and nurture relationships with each member of the team.
• Delegate work and projects to recognize and / or strengthen the skills and talents of others.
• Recruit outstanding talent with diverse backgrounds to the brand through ongoing recruitment efforts.
• Address and coach individuals on the team as issues arise relation to performance and adherence to company policies and expectations.
• Respect, value and celebrate the differences in others.
• Ensure all employees are attending all mandatory meetings and educational trainings.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and expectations.
• Maintain a cohesive, cooperative environment through team building and motivation.
• Conduct and complete team member reviews on time.
• Provide timely feedback to the team, necessary for their growth and development.
• Display general positive attitude, high energy to team, guests.
• Display reliability by reporting to work on time and ready for work for each scheduled shift.
• Encourage and listen to team member's ideas and suggestions for improving business and results.
• Encourage and support career advancement in the team by developing and coaching their talents.
• Plan and initiate monthly business driving events to draw in new and existing guests.
• Execute monthly merchandising initiatives in the store.
• Oversee the yearly inventory and quarterly cycle counts for the store; manage process and report results.
• Oversee and support the Team to ensure a neat, clean and organized selling floor, stock room, and office area.
• Oversee the successful completion of sales audits in the store.
• Creates schedules that best meets the needs of the business and stays within the limits of the payroll budget. Adhere to payroll processing procedures.
• Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the Experience Center (to include office, stockroom, and selling floor).
• Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent, college degree in business or related field preferred. Cosmetology and/ or Esthiology license beneficial. Bilingualism would be considered an asset.
• Previous customer service experience in a service industry
• 2-3 years previous retail experience preferred
• 2-3 years supervisory experience required
• Previous computer experience working with Microsoft office required
• Previous experience working with retail POS computer software preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Ability to attend and satisfactorily complete all company required education is a condition of the job
• Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
To apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 3, 2017
JOB AD - ESTHETICIANS
El’Spa Elegant is looking to employ part-time and full-time, Estheticians.
For a position at El’Spa Elegant, you must be bilingual, a team player and must have the flexibility to work days, weekends and evenings.
In order to excel in this position, you should be self-motivated and highly customer-service oriented. You will be responsible of retail sales and providing services.
- Cosmetology Association of New Brunswick
- Two-week Aveda training prior to opening;
- Competitive compensation packages;
- Incentive and bonus plans;
- Product and service discounts;
- A new high-end salon & spa environment;
In order to apply for a position, please send a resume to the attention of Kayla Hebert to email@example.com. In the subject line of the email, please refer to the position for which you are applying and whether you are interested in a part-time or full time employment.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest - all candidates will be contacted.
Looking for aesthetician to join our ever growing team. Our clientele is growing daily. We are seeking a motivated, positive, creative and fun loving professional. Please contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are located 10 minutes from Brookside Dr. in the Keswick Landing Mall
Canterbury Hair Salon (523 Canterbury Dr. Fredericton) is looking for a full time Hairstylist to rent a chair at a competitive rate.
Brand new space
On bus route
Modern & stylish environment
Rent includes: Own locked station, parking, laundry on site, shampoos and towels.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me either by email (email@example.com) or by phone 647-927-8189
Seeking Beauty and Wellness Professionals:
HAIR STYLIST, AESTHETICIANS, MASSAGE THERAPIST, NAIL TECHNICIANS ....
Teamwork Atmosphere and collaborative work ... a team of different professionals come together and refer clients
Volume attendance areas: nearly 2,000 people per month ...
The approach under one roof allows your customers to access multiple services on a visit
Possibility to receive salary (must be a recent grads)